Startups are on the rise in India. It is good to see a new and bold breed of entrepreneurs in India. The startup ecosystem in India has improved a lot over the years, we are yet to catch up with Silicon Valley but the journey has begun.
While angel & VC funding in India is out there, lately startups are getting help from incubators and accelerators. We list a few of them here.
Founder, CXO Coaching & Mentoring
- Crowdfunding India – helps fund medical patients, NGOs and even social enterprises
all with the generosity of thousands of donors online
- Indiegogo – Find, fund, and shop the next big thing
Fundraising, Sales Deck Consultants
Startup Incubators / Accelerators in India
- Axilor Accelerator Program, Bengaluru. One of the fastest ways to build a high growth business and get funded.
- BLS Accelerator, Delhi. Creates opportunities to scale through its accelerator and market access programs curated for both local and international startups. Backs innovation through the seed and growth stage.
- Excubator, Bengaluru, a startup incubator who help you position your idea in a competitive environment using Excube360 platform.
- Gastrotope is a catalyst/Farm to Fork accelerator which is a joint venture of 3 companies: Mistletoe, GSF India, and Infobridge.
- Ginserv, Bengaluru
- GSF Accelerator, New Delhi
- India Accelerator is the only GAN partnered, mentorship-driven, incubation program in India.
- Jio GenNext, Mumbai. a startup accelerator backed by Reliance Industries. Advises and mentors exceptional founders for launching their startup in the Jio ecosystem.
- Flipkart Leap, this 16-week program includes hands-on workshops, one-on-one mentor sessions, masterclasses from industry experts and networking events designed to turbo-charge your startup journey.
- NSRCel at IIM Bengaluru. Incubating early-stage ventures across various stages, sectors, and scope.
- Oracle Startup Cloud Accelerator, Bengaluru, Delhi-NCR, Mumbai
- Qualcomm Ventures, Bengaluru. Provides domain expertise, connections and global presence.
- Rainmatter — an initiative by Zerodha — funds and incubates innovative Indian fintech startups
- Silicon Road, Mysuru. The main focus is on retail and food technology. Has tie-up with their US office.
- Target Accelerator, Bengaluru. The focus is on retail. It is a four-month program in Minneapolis and Bengaluru.
Incubators / Accelerators in the US
- ATDC: Advanced Technology Development Center is an accelerator launched by Georgia Tech in 1980.
- PlayGround: based in Palo Alto, Calif., founded by Andy Rubin (Founder of Android), invests in and incubates startups building software-based hardware, helping them develop products from prototype to manufacturing.
- Silicon Road, Atlanta. The main focus is on retail. Has a branch in Mysuru.