Podcasts have been available in India for many years but it is only since 2017 it has gained some traction. We find people of all ages showing an interest in Podcast in India, but we have a long way to go. Some of the popular podcasts in India are:
- Audiomatic is the place for high-quality, narrative podcasts from top-rated talent in India.
- Cyrus Says: Hosted by the inimitable Cyrus Broacha, Cyrus Says is the definitive show on life in urban India, politics, sports, civic sense, traffic, kids, food, and everything that matters.
- The Plan B Project: An unscripted conversation-based Indian comedy Podcast
- The Inspiring Talk: Today’s most successful and inspiring personalities every Monday.
- History of India: A light weekly podcast by Kit Patrick covering the history of India, from 6th century B.C. onwards.
- Maed in India: India’s first indie music podcast.
- My Seven Chakras features thought leaders, visionaries and experts who have dedicated their lives to raising the level of human consciousness.
- Forbes India Podcast: Related to travel, technology.
- FactorDaily Outliers by renowned startup-tech journalist Pankaj Mishra. A podcast about the ones who chose to take the road not taken.
- The Inconceivable Desis: A podcast dipping into pop culture, books, movies.. and discovering their Indian connections
- Our Last Week is a fortnightly podcast by neuro-science researcher and physicist Anuvab Pal and world-renowned philosopher Kunaal Roy Kapur.
- The Real Food Podcast: Taste the origins, legends and practical magic of ingredients and recipes that range from every day to the extraordinary.