Some of the popular podcasts in India are:
- Cyrus Says: Hosted by the inimitable Cyrus Broacha, Cyrus Says is the definitive show on life in urban India, politics, sports, civic sense, traffic, kids, food, and everything that matters.
- The Plan B Project: An unscripted conversation-based Indian comedy Podcast
- Entrepreneurs India Podcast
- The Inspiring Talk: Today’s most successful and inspiring personalities every Monday.
- History of India: A light weekly podcast by Kit Patrick covering the history of India, from 6th century B.C. onwards.
- My Seven Chakras features thought leaders, visionaries and experts who have dedicated their lives to raising the level of human consciousness.
- Forbes India Podcast: Related to travel, technology.
- FactorDaily Outliers by renowned startup-tech journalist Pankaj Mishra. A podcast about the ones who chose to take the road not taken.
- The Inconceivable Desis: A podcast dipping into pop culture, books, movies.. and discovering their Indian connections
- Our Last Week is a fortnightly podcast by neuro-science researcher and physicist Anuvab Pal and world-renowned philosopher Kunaal Roy Kapur.
- The Real Food Podcast: Taste the origins, legends and practical magic of ingredients and recipes that range from every day to the extraordinary.
- Audiomatic is the place for high-quality, narrative podcasts from top-rated talent in India.