Listing a few interesting podcasts,
- Bowery Boys New York City: Explores untold and retold tales from New York City. It would be great to see if India has a similar podcast which covers many historical cities of India.
- Stuff you Missed in History Class: Notable past events that you probably don’t know about.
- RadioLab: Podcast that is both scientifically information and lovely to listen to.
- StarTalk Radio: StarTalk is a podcast on space, science, and popular culture hosted by astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson
Startup And Other Podcasts
- Allusionist – Small adventures in the English language.
- Breaking Banks: FinTech podcasts by Brett King. The podcast has more than 5.5 million listens from 172 countries.
- Freakonomics Radio: Tells you things you always thought you knew (but didn’t) and things you never thought you wanted to know (but do) — from the economics of sleep to how to become great at just about anything.
- Hard Pass – Every Monday, Josh Barro and Linette Lopez explore, examine, and reject the business of everyday life.
- How I Built This with Guy Raz – Guy Raz dives into the stories behind some of the world’s best-known companies. How I Built This weaves a narrative journey about innovators, entrepreneurs and idealists—and the movements they built.
- The Daily by The New York Times – This is how the news should sound. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week.
- Masters of Scale is an original podcast hosted by LinkedIn Co-Founder and Greylock Partner Reid Hoffman showing how companies grow from zero to a gazillion.
- Planet Money – by NPR makes dull topics more interesting. The economy, explained, with stories and surprises.
- Product Hunt Radio – A weekly podcast with the people creating and exploring the future. Tune in every week with Ryan Hoover as he’s joined by founders, investors, journalists, and makers to discuss the latest in tech.
- The Memory Palace is a storytelling podcast and public radio segment about the past.
- Wilson FM – Once a week, you will receive a curated playlist of culturally relevant and thematically significant episodes packaged into a perfect issue.
- Women At Work: Conversations about the workplace, and women’s place in it.
- Blockchain Curated – curate the top 1% of cryptocurrency articles and convert them into free weekly podcasts.
- Codebreaker deciphers our complicated feelings about technology by asking straightforward questions with a sense of humour, a sense of awe.
- Sons of Technology