According to “Digital Disruption’s Impact on Business” mobile and Facebook’s have a huge impact on digital business today.
- The number of mobile-connected devices will exceed the world’s population in 2012.
- 4.8 billion people worldwide own mobile phones, with 1.2 Billion mobile web users.
- 4.8 billion people worldwide own mobile phones, 600K more than own toothbrushes.
- There are more active Facebook users than cars worldwide (845 million)
- 37% of enterprises see visible impact from mobile (top and bottom line)
- 15% aged 15-24 prefer to receive customer service via email.
- 77% of consumers interact with brands on Facebook.
- 29% of consumers who research a product in-store on mobile purchase it online
- 48% of consumers use mobile devices to purchase online. 46% to look up prices.
- 49% of consumers are less likely to revisit a problematic website.
- M-commerce expected to reach $163 Billion by 2015.
Leave a Reply